Wrigglers

Endlers or Guppies as discus tankmates

Hi every one ,
    I have 2 tanks with discus and sterbies corys as tank mates , the question i like to ask is '
    . Is endlers or guppies a good tank mates for discus?
    . Is it true that live bearers carry parasites that is ok for them but not good for discus ?
    The idea is that the fries will be the live food for discus and their population will be controlled that way.
    Has any body has had any practical experience with these fish and discus and which one have you have been happier with ?
    Any comment would be appreciated .
    Sayid

G'day mate, what temp are your tanks, discus like it warm, mine were always kept at 28-30C. IME guppys don't like it that hot, I have over 200 endlers now in a 24C planted tank and they just keep breeding. Also from personal experience I've seen my Discus will team up and eat tetras when they sleep, they hunt in a pack of 2-4 and just rip the little bugger apart, I don't see your guppys ending up any better.

Wrigglers
    Hi ILLUSN, how absolutely lovely to hear from you, last time we heard from you ,you were getting rid of your tanks and other gears and i thought you have had enough .
    yes i keep my tank 28-29 c and you are right ,it may be a bit warm for guppys and endlers ,any way thanks for your input and it's nice to have you back.