Hi, I'm New Here!

Moving House - All of my beautiful angelfish must go ASAP to expert homes!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I am growing increasingly desperate! It breaks my heart to write this, but all of my angelfish that I have been nurturing as a hobby for around 6 years must go as I am moving house. In total I have 3 breeding pairs, two of which still have their children with them, and quite a few single adults. They are all in wonderful condition. They must go to professional and experienced homes as I would hate for them to go to an amateur! And I would also like an assurance if you take them that they won't be sold on or given to any amateurs or shops. My breeding pairs are £20 for a pair, and all the other angels are FREE! I also have a trinidad pleco, 4 pink coloured skirt tetra (unfortunately dyed, but I did not know this at the time), an assortment of other tetras, a blue gourami, and a yo-yo loach, all of which are also FREE!

If you want to view them please e-mail me ASAP and I'll give you my phone number and address. I am located in London. If you want to take them you will have to arrange for a collection yourself before 31st July 2017!!!!!!!!! and bring your own bags. I have 6 fish tanks of varying sizes if you are also interested in buying these and some ornaments too - these, however, are not free.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3276.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	21419

Name:	IMG_2881.jpg 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	21420

Name:	IMG_2572.jpg 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	21421
    Please click the following link to see more images: http://www.uk-angelfishforum.org.uk/...31st-july-2017

Hi, I'm New Here!

extended deadline - now 6th August 2017!

I have managed to extend the deadline to 6th August 2017! If anyone wants my fish, please e-mail me ASAP!