Wrigglers

Smile It's been a while...

Well guys and gals, my beloved 6x2x2 tank and I have moved a few times from place to place here in Perth over the last 5-6 years and although the poor tank spent a lot of time in a period of hibernation of sorts (containing just a handful of cardinals, corys and SAE's etc) I'm now putting in some serious effort to get my fish tank back to its former glory.

One of the first steps entailed building myself a DIY 30L canister filter which after some trial and error has now worked out totally amazing I'm getting HUGE amounts of filtration from this big beast and as it works the tank in tandem with my trusty old Eheim 2250 Classic I'm confident water quality isn't going to be a problem. I've got 6 Discus in there at the moment along with some nice schools of cardinals, rummy noses, black neons, SAEs, corys and my team of Kuhli loaches of course.

So keep an eye open for some new posts from me over the coming weeks and months as I work towards making this tank of mine great once again.

Cheers!

Greggy

Welcome back to the fold Greggy. Tank looks great already, I look forward to more updates
    Why me ?

Wrigglers
    Now that is an exiting project to look forward to ,the tank looks great but from some body who has flooded the house once or twice watch that home filter you don't want the mrs to be upset. Looking forward to more pictures and updates .
    BTW do you you ever get kuhli loaches harassing your discus ?
    Good luck.

Wrigglers
    Thanks guys! It's certainly been fun after quite a few years being out of the game.

I've never had any issues with Kuhli Loaches bothering any other fish let alone Discus. I think they are great little cleaning crew and an essential part of the tank's community.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    what kind of corys do you keep in your tank

Wrigglers
    I've believe they are Bronze and Sterbai Corys, 3 of each