Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you all for your responses. The fish seem to be doing really well, they get a little stressed around the water change time after feeding but overall are pretty relaxed. They seem to really like cleaning the sides of the tank.
    I've been giving them a mixed diet of beefheart cubes and discus sinking pellets. The first attempt at the beef heart I basically plopped a whole piece in the tank and they decided to just spit it about. Second attempt, I cut the small cube into quarters and fed them a quarter at a time. This helped a lot. But they are still only eating a little bit of it. I'm getting to the point now where when they see me coming they just swim to the feeding area of the tank and start pushing each other.
    One thing I have been worried about is trying to make sure I get all of the beefheart out of the tank. I did my first check under and around the tiles today to see if anything was accumulating and thankfully I found nothing. But its still one of my biggest concerns.
    I'm all ears if anyone has tips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6177.jpg   IMG_6179.jpg  

Interesting choice of fish, why did you go for a pb and a rt.
    Why me ?

Hi Hollowman,
    They were both listed as red turquoise it's just that one is pale blue with yellow markings and the other is a darker blue with red markings.
    I know the eyes aren't perfect but they were the best I could find in Adelaide.
    But as far as colours go, I really wanted the plain reds but I didn't want to get to hung up on colours.