Merry Christmas Everyone

From me and my babies, to you and yours
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15697836_10210191891567111_1031417955826305334_n.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	21319

Wrigglers
    and merry Christmas to you and all the other readers.

they need present, where is 10 kg of blackworms?

lol Harry, i just gave them a treat of frozen blood worms

lol you are so cheap! That is not even a gift, I'm sure you can afford some BW , your fish deserve better. I gave them my first try of Beefheart mix today, they love it but i mess up my water. Forgot to add gelatin @_@

Wrigglers
    I made the same mistake on my first batch of BH and it is a messy experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sayid View Post
    I made the same mistake on my first batch of BH and it is a messy experience.
    Did it create a mini cycle like mine right now? -.- got 0.25 ammonia now and nitrate nearly 20 event after water change lol, damn this stuff is nasty

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDK View Post
    Did it create a mini cycle like mine right now? -.- got 0.25 ammonia now and nitrate nearly 20 event after water change lol, damn this stuff is nasty
    what happened with me was that i got a fatty film on the top the water ,then my ph went down to about 5 ,my prefilter was clogging and as the result my ammonia went up to .25 , BH is not nasty ,we just use it too much and the filter system can't handle it .

Well my Melon is still unwell, he has been on a hunger strike for a week now. So far i have left him in the main tank and am doing water changes every few days, i refuse to put him in the hospital tank because every time i have put one of my discus in there they die. I am confused how i can have only 2 discus, one sick and one healthy.

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    Well my Melon is still unwell, he has been on a hunger strike for a week now. So far i have left him in the main tank and am doing water changes every few days, i refuse to put him in the hospital tank because every time i have put one of my discus in there they die. I am confused how i can have only 2 discus, one sick and one healthy.
    what are the symptoms of your melon ,what is her poo like, has she has rapid breathing ,has your ph is still down ?