Discus vs Rock Melon Fruit! I did something crazy?

Hi guy,

I accidentally dropped a peace of rock melon into the tank, and my discus swarm over and destroyed it @_@ , I decided to left the peace there and cleaned up next morning where there were almost nothing left.
    Did I do something insane? Someone please stop me if this is wrong so I won't do it again, I assuming discus will eat most veg and fruit for some reason lol. Many people suggest that i can give them some zucchini or cucumber sometime as well, plz tell me what do you think, would these unusual vegetable diet hurt my fish?

Thanks in advance :

Wrigglers
    I have given water melon twice in the passed and they took some of it and spit the rest ,you can make discus eat almost any thing if you persist, and you are not hurting your discus .

I have seen lots of people give their fish zucchini or cucumber Harry, i didnt know you could give it to discus too though, but hey, if it didnt hurt them well and good! Rock melon, hmm lol sounds like a right treat! Hope your fish are doing well.
    Merry xmass

yeah, they doing great. But there is a little civil war going on right now as your favorite fish keep flirting with multiple males and competing for spawning location with another female lol. Feel like a love triangle vs mortgage war at the moment. I can make a movie out of it. That's the plant!

Aw hahaha Harry what a laugh! Between your fish and your funny comments im giggling my head off. Id love to see more photos or a video hint hint

HOLY F S ! THAT FISH! ... The one you though as cutest discus alive is a MONSTER! A PRIME EVIL disguise as an innocent being! Today, my other pair lair eggs, during feeding, the parent went out for 5s to eat, she sneak behind the leaves and rush in destroyed half of the spawns ... holy hell, you should have seen how ferocious she was. OMG..... this is what I call jealousy. She wanted all boys for herself!

Aww hahahahahaha Harry! I love that fish, i love her! She wants babies, she knows how cute she is lol <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    Aww hahahahahaha Harry! I love that fish, i love her! She wants babies, she knows how cute she is lol <3 <3 <3
    Yeah you are right @_@, she laid eggs today while looking down to the other female like "get loss biotch!" -.-; i give up

Haha maybe you will have wrigglers for xmass Harry

yeah, my luck.
    The primary pump suddenly lost about 70% of power and max height @_@, there is almost a dead zone at the other side of tank now. What is it with this tank!