Thread: Hi everyone

Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi everyone

I really had no issue with the fish so far, but thought I should have account here handy just in case...God forbid...
    Anyway, I'm fairly new at keeping discus fish...they are at my care for about 7 months now. I have 13 fish in 500l tank (some apple snails in there as well), no plants a single piece of wood and one rock all at 28-29 degrees Celsius. I feed beef heart with discus additives and sometimes small amounts of fruit all mixed together. I do 40% wc on a weekly basis... If there is some advice or something I'm doing wrong please let me know so I can fix it.
    Anyway, hello everyone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   6.jpg   7.jpg   8.jpg  

Wrigglers
    Hi Koma and welcome aboard ,you have got a lovely tank and the discus look happy and healthy and i can't find any think wrong with what you do ,if you have any specific problem or concern by all means ask and i am sure people with more experience in here will be more than happy to help , there is one thing which could become problematic and that is your sand ,only if it is too deep and it becomes anaerobic and starts to give hydrogen sulfide ( smell of bad egg ) other wise i suggest have a glass of apricot brandy and sit in front of your tank and enjoy your fish during the Christmas.
    Have a merry Christmas and happy new year.
    Sayid