Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gosh, you are having a difficult time Harry. I hope things get better and all your fish will be ok!

Wrigglers

Wrigglers
    Hi Harry; what has probably happened was that you put 5 discus in a breeding tank at once and you are going through a mini cycling ,i am still scratching my head as why did you do that for ? any way you have to do w/c till your good bacteria catches up in your filter .i am sure you are familiar with how it works ,on the positive side think what you are going to do with all those lovely babies ,hint hint.
    good luck
    sayid

Hi Sayid, I did that because the main tank has high nitrite back there , So i though I can evacuate the smaller fish , well, hope he will recover soon, my favorite small fish

Harry, dont listen to Sayid and his hints about your babies, you know i am first in line hehehe
    How are things today? Water any better? Ans is the little one ok?

yeah, the water is great today, the little one look too depressing in his QT, I guess he just piss off because I took his peers away, so I toss him back to the main tank and she shine like a beast - his peppering nearly gone, and he is nearly clean now.
    If the eggs ever hatch one day, I will send some babies to you both, I promise :P

Oh great news Harry!!! And i will hold you to that promise :P

THere is some trace of ammonia in the morning, barely noticeable as I can see some green in the tube, same with Nitrite, I think I cleaned the sump so hard on Sunday and drained all the waste out. Hope it will not break my cycle -.-, amen. I did it all because of my tiny Kuhli loach - needle size; sneak through the mesh and escape down under, took me 2 hours to find him and another 30 minutes to successfully catch him, sneaky little bastard way too fast . End up took out 20 kg of media

LOL Harry, you have had your hands full lately!! I hope all the cleaning doesn't cause more spikes, it might though so keep and eye on water, you will be making API tests kits rich lol
    Seeing as you only live a couple of hours away, im offering to take care of your beautiful fish in my tanks if you need help :P :P I dont hold any return policies though :P :P

ew, I will contact BUPA now see if they will provide life insurance for my fish