Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    LOL i was only kidding!

Wrigglers
    Hi Harry; please be careful with cleaning ,too much of good cleaning takes your good bacteria away and does more bad things than good ,the other thing is your kuhli loach ,probably not the most discus freindly tank mate especially at night they spook your discus and in the long run they stress them which means yes you guest it " sick discus " .
    What are your other fish in the tank ,also please send us the photo of your whole tank .
    cheers
    sayid

I will post a photo after work tonight.
    The kuhli loach was given to me, so no choice, thus there are only 3 of very very small 1 and my discus love to chew on them sometime lol, split right out and the loach was like swim away slowly. I have night moonlight for them and they swarming in a group of 10 overnight.
    I have about 3-40 Neon, 5 rummy nose, 5 flying fox, 7 cories, 2 spiney eel who live permanently under the sand, may be a few mosquito lav hiding under the moss in the morning today, I may not see them again.

Here are some photos

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3977.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	21310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3979.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	21311Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3983.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	21312

Great photos Harry, The fish look awesome. I see a couple of rocks in the tank, i read on another site that rocks increase the PH in tanks, where as the driftwood keeps the PH stable.. So if your PH climbs up you know its the rocks. I like the little eal in the last photo, too cute haha

These are river rock and they are PH neutral, so that is not the concern , thus my driftwood need some weight ... so

Wrigglers
    Harry ; this is a seriously minimalisticaly cool tank with attitude . well done.

Thanks Sayid, I will take that compliment , I will sell those small one as soon as I can fill the tank with red face, fiamma rosa and red eagle, because their light color weaken my desire visual impact, gotta love the taller tank ^__^

Oh cool, i didnt know you could get PH neutral ones!

HarryDK are you still around these parts? Id love to hear how you and your fish are going..