Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wrigglers
    don't worry it took me a few attempt to getting it right.

Just an Egg
    Haha, think I'm going to be the same Sayid, I'll keep trying

I can see your photos Krissy, are they all yours?
    Why me ?

Wrigglers
    Krissy, i was going to ask the same question ,have you got these beauties in your own tank?

Just an Egg

Yes, they are all mine, if I'm doing it right I have just copied some more settled into their tank. Can't quiet work out how to drop the picture in rather than the IMG. I'm very happy with them..hoping you guys find they are well bred discus

Just an Egg

Yay, seems I got it right... here's one more
    Last edited by Krissy; Sun Oct 30, 2016 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Pic didn't transfer proper

Beautiful fish .... all of them. The two BD's are stunning, the RT is super nice, what strain was it sold as? The San Mera is one I have always liked too. The PB's and the yellow (again interested what name is has been described as) are lovely. I am jealous.

For me though, I would have shown some self control and just got the best of one variety. Reason being is that with young adult fish, you know that with proper care they are going to want to pair up, and you can't go crossing non similar strains like PB+BD.
    But that's me.

I am though seriously happy with your choice of fish, tony tan is a great breeder, no doubting their pedigree. Well done Krissy
    Why me ?

Just an Egg
    Thank you so much Hollowman. The RT was sold as a 'Fire Ruby';'the yellow is a 'lemon yellow'. They are all actually Martin Ng discus purchased from Living Reef in Burleigh Heads, Qld. I take yr point re: breeding. Not intending to breed but I love these fish and if I can keep my guys happy and healthy may end up with more tanks and purchasing the right breeding mates (based on lots of research and questions) but at this stage just happy to have these gorgeous fish and keep them happy. And ur right, lol, I had absolutely no restraint.
    Last edited by Krissy; Sun Oct 30, 2016 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Name of yellow

Cool, I would be really chuffed too. Good to know you have a good supplier in Aus now.
    Why me ?