Just an Egg

Fish Fry/Larval Food

Fish Fry/Larval Food

Size 1: 75 – 250 µm first fry food suitable as a baby brine shrimp alternative 52% protein
    Size 2: 250 – 360 µm second stage food for small fry or a first food for larger fry 51% protein

Contains a high percentage of QUALITY KRILL MEAL for better colour enhancement of fish and higher attractiveness. Made from highly-selected raw materials with easily digested protein and high quality lipids to promote the vitality of fish. This food has excellent dispersibility on water surface and a slow sinking speed so it stays in the water column longer for fry to eat.
    I had to purchase 500g which is going to last me a very long time as a small amount goes a long way. Offering some of the excess for sale to anyone wanting to try a smaller amount.
    Food was just opened this week and resealed into smaller packages as pictured to maintain freshness.

Makes a great food for discus and angelfish fry being raised away from the parents.

All prices include free postage in Australia.
    20g $5, 50g $10, 100g $15
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Otohime.jpg  

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi mate, I am keen to get 20g of both Size 1 and Size 2 to be posted. Can you please let me know payment details? Thank you.