Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    Beautiful Ken! I love the Blues but gee that Melon is nice. I love love that driftwood, my bits are tiny compared. They are a nice size too, only 2 of mine are that big. Wonderful job Ken
    RE: driftwood: I didn't realize it at the time but i guess I lucked out when I got this. It develops some sort of slimy algae so I take it out and clean it every two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ken31cayman View Post
    Hi Sabrina:

Your Melon is beautiful, I love the color. Is the other a Red Turq? That one is going to be especially beautiful when full grown imo. How big are they right now?

Kenny
    Thank you Ken! Yes she is a Red Turq i beleive.. I think they are 3 inches at the moment, i can get a ruler near them, they spook to much.. I also think they are stunted so perhaps they might not grow anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ken31cayman View Post
    RE: driftwood: I didn't realize it at the time but i guess I lucked out when I got this. It develops some sort of slimy algae so I take it out and clean it every two weeks.
    Mine get slim and algae on them too Ken, i think thats normal. I dont wash mine i leave it for the fish to pick at, they love pecking at the slim on the dirftwood and the air pipe hoses lol