Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Juvenile Discus

Wrigglers
    Hi Sabrina;
    It is so nice to see your fish doing well ,especially when you watch them coloring up and transforming , i have got a BB tank but very much like your substrate ,i guest it is pool filter sand but the colour is very white which is what i am after ,if you like to share it with us as where you bought it from ,any way good luck with the two discus.
    sayid

Hi Sayid!
    Thank you, they are really growing and doing so well now. The sand i brought from my local pet store but you can also buy it online, it is superb sand, Its called Pisces Natural Sand, Sugar white. Here is a link to it for you:
    https://www.aquaticsupplies.com.au/p...nt=18414218567
    It comes in 5KG bags and is triple washed, then i washed it again about 5-7 times before adding it to the tank. It takes around 10 hours for it to clear up after adding to tank, after that you just rinse out your filter media and your good to go!

Wrigglers
    Hi Sabrina;
    Thank you for sending the link for the sugar white ,could you please tell me the name and address of the pet store ,i need to get a sample and test it and see it.

Sayid,
    I can get the name and address of the pet store if you prefer that, or you can add me on facebook and i can send you a sample myself as i am going to buy 2 more bags of that sand and will have some spare. Look me up if you like, Sabrina Brook.. My profile pic is a discus poking its head out of a bell

Wrigglers
    The name and address of the pet store would be fine, thanks

Wrigglers
    The name and address of the pet store would be fine, thanks

Yep no worries
    Pet Barn
    Address: 293-301 High St, Kangaroo Flat VIC 3555
    Phone: 0399085107

Wrigglers
    Thanks very much ,i appreciate it

Your welcome Sayid!