Thread: Stunted Discus

Hi, I'm New Here!

Stunted Discus

Hello!
    I am both new to this forum and new to keeping discus and I had a question. Are the brilliant turquoise discus stunted? I do two water changes a week and feed twice a day. Flakes in the morning and beef-heart and bloodworms in the afternoon. They share a 75 gallon with a ropefish, 3 bristlenose plecos, and 2 kuhli loaches. I have not seen any growth in the brilliant turquoise ones and I am starting to get a little concerned. I also don't know if the pigeon bloods are where they need to be growth wise, I got them at the same time. Any advice is appreciated.
    Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7533.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	21194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7532.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	21195

Sorry for he late reply. Yes the Turk looks stunted. But looks healthy. Keep feeding and it will grow and you might be surprised. Enjoy it.
    Why me ?

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Thank you for the info. I do water changes every other day and a 50% on saturdays, so I'm hoping to see some growth...

Sure, you will see it grow, just keep on doing what you are doing. So many stunted fish tend to fade away, but yours looks fat and healthy, so what you are doing seems to be ok.
    Why me ?