Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    You are welcome Harry! I think im in love, your fish are so pretty I am only up the road in Bendigo, so if you ever need someone to baby sit that red eagle... lol.. Cant wait to see more pics
    She just lay eggs for the first time btw, I have a vid https://youtu.be/kTo-ccfdOH8 ! Sadly, they are eating her eggs and I doubt these are fertilized as they are not paired yet

OH! Awww so beautiful Harry, what a darling. That was a lovely video! And its the one with the missing head fins, its a she! I want to steal her lol

Wrigglers
    Very good start Harry,i think the discus are not very mature and you find that when they get get anxious or exited they tend to eat the eggs and as you set this is not an ideal breeding set up ,don't worry a few practice run and eventually they get it right .

OH! Awww so beautiful Harry, what a darling. That was a lovely video! And its the one with the missing head fins, its a she! I want to steal her lol
    She is very unique imo, very bulky forehead and big under belly, unlike the regular round shape. She is very sweet, to the point got bullied by a raffle half her size -.-, aka the one under house arrest.

lol Harry! I need to know where you brought such beautiful Discus, i really want one just like yours

lol Harry! I need to know where you brought such beautiful Discus, i really want one just like yours
    https://www.facebook.com/AquaticoAquarium/ <- aquaticoaquarium in maidstone, I found out about this place recently, they are great with discus , quote my name, may be just maybe he give you good price.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryDK View Post
    I think i will do 30% w/c fortnightly with my current stocking, when discus population reach 15-20 (not for the next 3-4 week or so, my tank need time to mature), i will do more. Also with my aquaponic coming, water will be good i hope
    You are kidding right?

If you want a lot of problems combined with sick dead fish and money to burn go ahead with this regime. Read my post #2
    Why me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowman View Post
    You are kidding right?

If you want a lot of problems combined with sick dead fish and money to burn go ahead with this regime. Read my post #2
    which part you are concern about? I forgot to mention my tank size is now 500L with 100L sump, and only have 4 discus (5"), soon to have aquaponic as extra filtration and I think I do weekly w/c 30% now or even more if I see any NH3 -.-, it killed my friend gifted 3" discus 2 weeks ago at 0.25ppm
    Last edited by HarryDK; Mon Nov 21, 2016 at 02:36 AM.

Bio load is bioload like smoking and going to the toilet in a doorless windowless room. In a properly cycled tank you will not read ammonia, only poor maintenance and lack of knowledge kills fish.
    Why me ?

Quote Originally Posted by HarryDK View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/AquaticoAquarium/ <- aquaticoaquarium in maidstone, I found out about this place recently, they are great with discus , quote my name, may be just maybe he give you good price.
    Hi Harry! Thank you for the link, i will check it out and maybe one day have a nice looking fish like you