Larvae

All of my marine stuff for sale

I'm shutting down my tank to move back to a freshwater system, so I'm selling all of the marine-specific stuff.

If you include the free stuff I've got about $2,500 worth of livestock and equipment to sell for $1000.
    The item/price list is in the first image.
    The stuff that's alive (marked blue) must all go before I start to sell anything else.

This listing does not include my tank, or stand, or any other equipment not explicitly listed.

It looks like google photos doesn't link photos the way it used to, flickr it is!

Ben

Larvae
    Here's an updated price list. The stuff highlighted yellow is still available. As people pick stuff up they'll probably also take a handful of the free stuff.

Basically, all of the livestock has gone but there's some good healthy live rock and sand that'd be good for a new tank, along with a bunch more rock of the same type as the live rock, but hasn't been put in a tank.

The lights are great, and I would use them for anything with a 90x60cm' footprint. It fits my 60x45cm just, but I think it's overdoing it.

The Tunze 9006 skimmer is a great, reliable little HOB skimmer that's been fine for my system of ~150 litres of water. Once the livestock is gone I'll give it a wash.

If anyone wants Chaeto come over soon as it'll just go in the bin.

Ben

Larvae
    One buyer has cancelled (stopped responding to communication) so the items they'd wanted are available again.

There's some good healthy live rock and sand that'd be good for a new tank, along with a bunch more rock of the same type as the live rock, but hasn't been put in a tank.

The lights are great, and I would use them for anything with a 90x60cm' footprint. It fits my 60x45cm just, but I think it's overdoing it.

The Tunze 9006 skimmer is a great, reliable little HOB skimmer that's been fine for my system of ~150 litres of water. Once the livestock is gone I'll give it a wash.

If anyone wants Chaeto come over soon as it'll just go in the bin.

The CaribSea rock is a few rocks less than a 20kg box worth.

Ben