8 X Bristlenose Catfish

pH: 6.4 to 6.6
    KH: 6
    Ammonia: 0
    Nitrite: 0
    Nitrate: 0
    Temp: 30 C

The 4 X 6" Discus have had a terrible case of fungus and fin rot. One
    Of them has a pop eye as well. I initially treated them with Pimafix and Melafix for 3 days but things got worst. I started treating them with Blue Planet Tri Sulpha (Full Dose: 11 Tablets for 440L) yesterday and things looked better today but it must be affecting the biological filter as the ammonia in the tank was about .75 ppm for the first time in the tank.

All other fish in the tank are doing well.

I have done a 75% water change today and raised the temp to 32 C.

Do I need to redose after the water change? The instructions on the Tri Sulpha is very brief. It says to use 1 tablet for 40 L and redose if necessary after 3 days.
    Please help.

Larvae
    Fin rot, Popeye and fungus. Sounds like poor water quality.

Throwing a ton of meds in.. Been there done that.

You say 0 ammonia levels at top of post then you say it's .75 at bottom.

Search net for salt treatment and discus. Keep up daily water changes. Qt popeye treat with number nine.
    L066
    Assorted small fish
    6x2x2 Aqua One

Just an Egg
    sorry to say but your tank is overstocked,as mentioned above fin rot,pop eye is directly attributed to bad water quality.i also don't believe you can have 0 nitrate in a heavily stocked tank such as yours.you only mention a 75% water change,how often do you do a water change.with a tank thats as heavily stocked as yours you would need daily water changes of at least 50%.also what type of filtration are you using.salt is a good treatment for fin rot and popeye but your plants won't like it.

+1 for overstocked, lots of water changes, up the temp to 32 and add salt, make sure you remove catfish and plants before you up the temp and add salt otherwise you will have fatalities. Ive also heard people talking about Ocean Free Hydra system, that might be able to help you. Best of luck