Thread: Greetings All

Hi, I'm New Here!

Greetings All

Hi folks. Just getting started on my discus journey and will have plenty of questions for you. First being ,how do i post a pic on my profile? I've been out of the aquarium hobby for a few years, but have recently re-aquired one of two twin125g tanks of which I made the stands and canopies for some eight to nine years ago. Both were sold off years ago do to living situations. I now have my own home again, started shopping on craigslist for a used tank, then low and behold....there on CL is one of my tanks. Needless to say, she is back home where she belongs. This tank was originally intended for mbuna cichlids and her sister tank was a south american community planted tank. After much debate i have decided on giving discus fish a try in an artificial planted tank. Wish me luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amazonplants003.jpg   malawi11002.jpg   00000_1GyC5H5CZAf_600x450.jpg  

Wrigglers
    good luck - you will find discus more relaxing that mbuna. Go with a minimum of 6 to avoid major fighting