Wrigglers

FS marine nano tank, perfect for begineers (all in one)

Hi all,
    Selling my All In One Rimless 45cm Cube + Stand.

Tank is a 45cm bowfront Cube on a Matching Black Stand, holds around 80L with a filtration chamber at the back. Perfect for a marine nano.

Tank is perfect for a beginner or anyone starting out, it's stable⁄large enough so parameters don't swing excessively and you can house more than just a pair of clowns, but small enough that it wont be hard to maintain. Cost for general maintenance and upkeep is relatively insignificant! I jumped into the saltwater game with this original setup and its been nothing but a dream to run. Had it running for close to 3 years before shutting it down and moving onto my other saltwater setups. Have kept it in storage, however I really need the money for university textbooks and to rebuild the carbies on my motorbike.

Tank is now currently empty ready for pickup, but will Include:

-45cm Cube Rimless with Black Background and Built-In Filtration⁄Sump.

-Matching Stand with door (some water damage, still structurally sound and serves its purpose, has a built in shelf)

-Upgraded return pump Eheim Compact 1000+, 8months Old

-AquaOne Heater (might be eheim) (i think its 150w), 3 months Old.

-LiveRock that i will dry out and soak in RO prior to pick up, there is some AquaRoche⁄CaribSea Pieces in there which are pricey and hard to come by. Will throw in liverock pieces to help start the cycle and seed the baserock

-CarribSea Fiji Pink Sand will be rinsed and soaked in RO prior to pick up.

-Aquaone MG600 halide with 2x Actinic PL tubes, comes with brand new MH globe

-Marine Pure blocks for filtration (not a gimmick)

NEWLY ADDED

- Brand new bag of Red Sea Coral Salt
    - Brightwells Aquatic Microbacter7
    - Temperature control monitor
    - API test kits
    -Aqua one algae scraper
    - Fish net
    - and more

I will also throw in some fish food and some additives i may have left over from the tank and a hand algae scraper to get you started so you have everything you need, just add water. If i find more things i will add to the list.

After $180 ONO, pickup in Abbotsbury, sydney. Can deliver in sydney metro for a fee but will require a deposit first (generally the fee). Yes i have been jipped in the past, delivered a tank and the buyer took that opportunity to lowball me so i proceeded to leave.

IF taken for the said price, will include for FREE 2 Blue chromis and green star polyps⁄zoanthids AND TURBO SNAILS!!! perfect clean up crew to clean up any mess/scraps and bright easy to keep corals. Can throw in some bristleworms too. That is more than $50+ worth of livestock lol, even more if you go to an aquarium shop. Can hold onto them for you until the tank is fully cycled.

IDEALLY GONE THIS WEEKEND

I have attached an image of what the tank looks like in its former glory, please text or call me for more information.

PLEASE NO TIMEWASTERS OR HOLDS, if your not 100% dont waste my time. I believe i have priced it accordingly, so please no lowballers offering $80 for the fish and corals aswell + delivery and me setting up the tank

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_5733_zps103e3550.jpg  
    *Disclaimer:
    If you hav'ent relised by now i can't spell for $H!T