Wrigglers

FS 140x75x55cm Eurobraced tank in 12mm glass (bevelled edges) + custom sump

Hey all,

No longer setting up this tank due to time/money constraints so need to sell it soon. Cant have 3 setups running simultaneously so downsizing to one only

Tank was custom built to size (140x75x55cm LxWxH) in 12mm glass, i believe a 15mm base too. Full eurobrace all around with an internal weir/overflow. Laser cut acrylic overflow. All edges are bevelled, and silicon work is extremely neat.
    Tank is now clean and pretty much ready for pickup.
    Will come with a custom made sump setup with a built in Auto top up reservoir, 3 chambers with baffled sections for filter socks and filter media/filter wool. (110cmx40cmx40cm)

Two sump orientation setups are available. So you are free to choose from the two. Plumbing may be available at an extra cost.

I honestly don't know what the setup is worth, and i know its against forum policy but whoever is interested throw me and offer. Just want it gone real soon as i need money to rebuild the carbies on my motorbike.
    However for admin sake, $250 ONO. EMPHASIS ON OFFER, just want it gone so throw me offers. If gone by this weekend I might do a sweet deal. Sump setup is pretty much new and cost me alot more than that. Does not come with a stand.

Tank is easily accessible, no stairs or steep incline. Will only to be moved 8m from its current position and into a van/ute. 3 People would be ideal to move, or 2 fit people.

I genuinely wanted to set it all up, bought all the equipment but I don't have the funds now nor the time or the interest as i've built another shallow setup.

Pickup in Abbotsbury Sydney

Txt me on 0422 893 363

Cheers

MAY BE INTERESTED IN SWAPS FOR AQUARIUM GEAR, just tell me what you have to offer

*Disclaimer:
    If you hav'ent relised by now i can't spell for $H!T

Wrigglers
    Sold, deposit taken, pending delivery