Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by ddr View Post
    It ate a few pieces of beef heart tonight, but yes very timid compared to the Fiamma Rosa which is roaming the tank like it owns the place.

More?? Damn I need a bigger tank. but that will bring a devorce with it.

Dan, Dan, surely by now you have all the tactics for new purchases in place. I PMed you a few months ago. Did you get it? If not, PM a contact number.

Gary.

Dropped into Sunnyside this arvo to check out their new shipment. The Forrest discus just get better and better. They have some amazing discus in stock at the moment. I didn't buy any discus but I did buy some large cardinals they had to top up the school.

Just an Egg
    Just heard that this business is now under new management.

Yes Aquatico Aquarium is the new name. They're doing a 30% off opening special on all discus at the moment...

I plan to drop in on Friday to get the details, not so long ago they were named Aquatic Escape Aquarium, then Sunnyside, now Aquatico...
    Last edited by jimstreet; Wed Nov 25, 2015 at 09:10 PM.

Just an Egg
    Wonder if that means they will be open when advertised, I drove there a couple of times and they were shut. Very frustrating as its a fair drive. Haven't been for a while as they never answer the phone, so let us know if there open and have any decent fish.