Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just an Egg
    Hey all, just tried calling sunnyside Aquarium and I get a Telstra message saying the number isn't connected. I notice there are still posts on the Facebook page and one talking about a new shipment.

Anyone got a phone number for them as I'm not on Facebook and don't want to drive all the way there if there not open.

Yes phone appears to be disconnected and no response to my Facebook PM. If they were not so far away I'd drop in and see if they're physically still there.

Just received a response from them

Sunnyside Aquarium
    5/29, 9:41pm

Hi, sorry about no interaction lately, we have are currently undergoing a major refurbishment, our shop has been closed but we are now getting back on track. i will send you through a stocklist soon as details are currently being confirmed. meanwhile you can feast your eyes on our album that i have just posted ! this is to arrive next week so release will be mid june. however, we are having a pre-release for a current shipment in our store which is already to go as of next week - photos and pricelist will be uploaded soon! thank you for your patience and support.

Sunnyside Aquarium
    9:41pm

There has been a problem with our phone due to the works that are going on, but telstra said that the phonelines should be up and running by next week.!

Just an Egg
    Thanks for that, I've still got room for quite a few discus so hoping they will get some nice ones in. I really want some pure red ones, no white face if I can find them.

Sunnyside have just released their price sheet and pics on Facebook, you will want to reserve your fish now if you want some as they go quick and most are presold before they land.

I can't afford wilds so I reserved 2 Alenquer Cross, the fish with the stars in the pic.

Taken from another thread

Last edited by jimstreet; Tue Jun 02, 2015 at 05:36 AM.

All grown up

From FB

Good news guys ..

WE ARE BACK OPEN FOR BUSINESS !

We have lots of new stock in so come visit us this long weekend if you are around.

Come and see the changes we have made, share our stories and experiences.

We are open ALL LONG WEEKEND ;

Thursday 4th of June : 10am - 6pm
    Friday 5th of June : 10am - 6pm
    Saturday 6th of June : 10am - 6pm
    Sunday 7th of June : 10am - 6pm
    Monday 8th of June : 10am - 6pm

Trading hours are resumed as followed;

Tuesday : CLOSED
    Wednesday : 10am - 6pm
    Thursday : 10am - 6pm
    Friday : 10am - 6pm
    Saturday : 10am - 6pm
    Sunday : 10am - 6pm
    Monday : 10am - 6pm

We are still experiencing some difficulty with our phone lines so if you cant get through please message us here as we will be monitoring this inbox .

Thank you for your patience and support, we hope to see you guys soon !

- Management

Hi, I'm New Here!
    so how are you reserving them?

I received another message today to say they wouldn't reserve fish anymore and it was first in best dressed when they were released from quarantine.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Ok bummer, ive asked when they are going to be released but havent got an answer