Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just an Egg
    Thx for the heads up, just need to know when the shipment is in the shop before I drive all the way there, looks like could be some nice fish

Get down there asap tomorrow if you want fish as they were released tonight.

I managed to get the Alenquer Cross pair I was after.

Just an Egg
    Thanks for the heads up, I got down there today and bought a bunch of them,

Golden checkerboard piegon
    Leopard snake skin
    Blue face Browns
    Rafflesia

Tank is pretty much fully stocked now, can maybe at best fit one or two more types in the tank. I know they have really good fish but I did a dose of the kursuri wormer plus as I don't have a spare quarantine tank.

So will not add or change anything now for the next couple of months.

Glad to hear you got some fish.

I dosed some Kursuri also as I didn't have my QT tank setup

Hi, I'm New Here!
    I got a couple yesterday too a LSS which sadly isnt eating yet & a fiamma rosa which is eating & doing great. Wasnt planning on the rosa but when I saw how red they were couldnt say no.
    Dosed with Kursuri too

One of my new pair is still a little timid to get into the biffo for food but I did see him eat some. They go nuts for the frozen bloodworm but haven't worked out the dry yet. I've upped the dry in the autofeeder from 2 to 3 times a day. It is all gone within 1-2 minutes and what lands on the sand the Sterbai are quick to clean up.

Interesting to see Sunnyside are now close tomorrow, maybe the shipment is sold out.

Just an Egg
    Possible there were a lot of people waiting to get fish when I was there Saturday, I'll wait till next shipment in a month or two and see what comes in then, still think I can fit a few more in lol.

Not all of the ones I bought are eating yet but often new discus can take a week or more to start feeding so I wouldn't stress over a day at all. I got some of the LSS as well and they are so far being the most timid of my new ones.

I bought some of those dried worm blocks and have been hand feeding the discus with them. Most of my older ones come up and eat out of my fingers now and in a week or so I reckon the new ones will too.
    Last edited by shakadog; Sun Jun 14, 2015 at 01:26 PM.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    It ate a few pieces of beef heart tonight, but yes very timid compared to the Fiamma Rosa which is roaming the tank like it owns the place.

More?? Damn I need a bigger tank. but that will bring a devorce with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr View Post
    but yes very timid compared to the Fiamma Rosa which is roaming the tank like it owns the place.
    My Flamingo Throwback did exactly that and is now the top discus of the pack.

Just an Egg
    I put a couple of photos up of the new fish in this post under the photo section of the forum if your interested.

Can never have enough fish and yes divorce is mentioned often lol, yet handbags and shoes and glasses have no limits