Started up a discus tank in December of last year. Got all my fish from osfi in oakleigh. Had 4 beautiful discus and added one more. After doing so all my fish started showing signs of illness. Going dark in colour,staying all in one corner, not eating.treated for worms which seemed to be one of the problems because all the worms came out. All went more down hill from here. Fins started sticking to body, heavy breathing, stringy white fluffy like stuff was hanging of their bodies. Was horribly to watch. Decided to take one down to dandenong vet hospital to see a guy who works at the Melbourne aquarium. He said they had a type of parasite and was from the last fish I introduced. He gave medication however over the next hr all my beautiful discus and hard work went out the window(all fish died) I can't stress enough about the importance of where you get your discus from. I will never buy anything from there and only a breeder from now all. Didn't only loss my discus but all fish in the tank. Watched them suffer was the hardest thing. All because of one fish that was imported with a deases.