Hi, I'm New Here!

5x2x2 display tank.

For sale - my pride and joy..

Details of hardware and specs are best sourced from the build thread http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showt...lanted-Display

The key difference being that it's now running 30w lighting, no Co2 and no plant substate. For the new owner, if you want it back as shown in the build, I'm more than happy to show you how easy it is to put the lights back and how to build yourself an inline reactor for your gas system.

There is a tonne of various Anubius, from the large Coffee variety, Anubius Nana and lots of Nana petite - LOTS of it!

There's a couple of Lotus, some mosses, Subwassertang and various other bits and pieces. You'll make your money back just on-selling the plants!!

As a point of interest, the rocks were sourced from East Timor and bought back to Australia in the back of an ADF Blackhawk. Now there's something you can't buy in your LFS!

There's also some live stock thrown in. A few Cories and a Dwarf Loach to name a couple..

As I'm getting out of the hobby, all associated aquarium items are thrown in - , food, nets, chemical/ferts, wave makers, etc, etc, etc.. For anyone interested in seeing what this entails, please let me know and I'll add pics of it all..

Unfortunately there's a bit of algae at the moment due to my recent 2mths away with work, but nothing that can't be quickly rectified by an owner with a little time to carry out some easy TLC - the one thing I don't have and the only reason I'm selling it..

Below are some pics as it stands - taken this evening..

I'm pricing it to sell as a whole unit as I really don't have the time to part it all out and sell of as individual items. So for those that don't want a 5ft tank/cabinet, but want all the stuff that's coming with it, consider it a bonus and a way to recoup some of your $$ by selling it on..

<<<<PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SELL INDIVIDUAL ITEMS AT THIS POINT IN TIME>>>>

If you have any questions, please get in touch and we can discuss over the phone. I'm also happy to arrange for viewings by prior arrangement as the tank will remain running until sold or parted out..

Asking $700 for the lot.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Bump.. No takers??

If there's enough interest in individual items I'll break the system up and sell it off in pieces. Please PM me with the items you're interested in. Obviously livestock and plants need to go first, filtration/heater last.

All the best with the sale swampy, people appear to be leaving the hobby in droves.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Thanks @rburrows.

I hope not to be away too long. Hopefully just a few years until my working life slows a bit. Also formulating a plan to get into our own home again after too long renting, so if that comes together I'm already working out a way to have a tank plumbed in to the house!! (Don't tell my missus )

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Bump..

Any takers for $600 for the lot...?!?!

For those interested in particular items within the setup, please let me know.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi Brad,

Sad to see you leave mate. I am keen on the filter 600 for all is dirt cheap though! Perfect for new starters!

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelz101 View Post
    Hi Brad,

Sad to see you leave mate. I am keen on the filter 600 for all is dirt cheap though! Perfect for new starters!
    Thanks mate

Yeah, I've tried pricing it to entice a sale, but I realise it may not suit everyone.

I've had an enquiry about the filter, but nothing concrete as yet, so I'll stay in touch

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Sold..

Thanks for the enquiries.