Laying with fry in the tank

My discus fry have just been free swimming for 2 days and my female has laid eggs again.
    Is this common. Should I just leave them be?

Just an Egg
    When the batch is not worth raising to small the parents will often spawn again they might eat them they might ignore them depends on the fish, after 4 to 5 days of free swimming they will start eating brine you can separate them and start feeding 5 to 8 times a day not really worth it raising 10 to 20 fry you will lose some as well but look at it as a learning curve good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan5 View Post
    When the batch is not worth raising to small the parents will often spawn again they might eat them they might ignore them depends on the fish, after 4 to 5 days of free swimming they will start eating brine you can separate them and start feeding 5 to 8 times a day not really worth it raising 10 to 20 fry you will lose some as well but look at it as a learning curve good luck
    Your right. I lost half overnight. I'll just leave them be. Not trying to be a breeder as such, just got excited when I saw them laying and thought I'd give them a go.