Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hope you don't mind if I ask, but what do you put in when you do a water change? (For the fish)

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavzta View Post
    Hope you don't mind if I ask, but what do you put in when you do a water change? (For the fish)

When I do a water change I use Geo Liquid from flex , a little bit of discus buffer to soften water...Thats it.... I also every 4 weeks treat the whole tank with Kusuri wormer( which I sell).

Just an Egg

Update pics

Hi There,

Here are some more pics taken this week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tankup1.jpg   tankup2.jpg   tankup3.jpg   tankup6.jpg   tankup7.jpg  

Just an Egg

more pics for you all

hope you like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tankup8.jpg   tankup9.jpg   tankup10.jpg   tankup12.jpg   tankup13.jpg  

Just an Egg

more pics for you all

enjoy..pics arent the best
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tankup13.jpg   tankup14.jpg   tankup16.jpg  

Wrigglers
    What happened to all the wild fish?

SnakeSkin Discus
    what sort of lights are you using? not sure if its the pic but there is quite a distinct blue, this will not be helping the plants.

your best bet is going to be particular plant selection as a lot dont do well in temps above 26, also placing plants in certain areas that gain the most light. anubias dont require high amounts of light so they would do well in some of the darker areas. hygrophiler which youve got looks like its doing well. I have had great success with a discus planted tank but my equipment was very specific for planted tanks, really is a balancing act, i wouldnt have been able to do it on this scale, mine was only 3ft with 4 discus haha. ill post some pics if you like?

would be happy to answer any plant questions you have?

beautiful tank!
    Nathan

Just an Egg
    I have 8 wilds in the tank. sold the others

Just an Egg

some more pics

thanks for all your comments .

Light I use is a Vertex illumina 6 foot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails up.jpg   up1.jpg   up2.jpg   up3.jpg   up4.jpg