Forrest Discus - Distributor in Melb

Hey All,

Not sure that this belongs here, admins can move if they like, but when the Forrest shipments stopped arriving in AU i was a bit disappointed. Well it turns out in my travels on the weekend Ive found that Forrest discus are back in AU and the distributor is based in Melb

Most of you'll know that Ravi sold his store 12 months ago but it turns out that the owner of the store has now picked up the ball and is running with it. So we now have access to Forrest Discus again The stores name is Aquatic Escape over in Maidstone.

Cheers
    Rob

Good shop?

Alright shop, but great Discus

Wrigglers
    This is a good shipment with some nice virgin reds, heckel cross etc. Forrest discus are some of the best imports in my opinion. Prices are also good.

Seems like exotic aquatic has an awesome shipment in

Wrigglers
    Hi,

I agree the Forrest shipments had some great fish. Good to hear they are continuing. I see that Aquatic Escape has a facebook page, but unfortunately no pics up. I often drool over some of the shipments Forrest sends to the US etc. Like all exporters he will send the varying grades asked for, some shops buy high end, some middle of the road etc on down. But when they are quality thats ordered, they are excellent it seems.

Cheers

Edit: Just reread and saw the post that said Adrian has some in at Exotic Aquatic. Be quick!!!! : )
    Last edited by Hooked; Sat Feb 01, 2014 at 04:49 PM.

There's another Forrest discus shipment on it's way...
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0783027&type=1

Just an Egg
    It would be nice to see photos from the actual fish that are for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan5 View Post
    It would be nice to see photos from the actual fish that are for sale
    Here you go...