Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Larvae
    Hey Leanne you know me so well, not sure where Rainbow is? are the owners the 2 gay guys?

Medium Discus

Yep

Yes Kaza the Boys at Brighton.

Larvae
    They have some nice fish, but the prices are sooo expensive. They had red melons from 2 inch - 3 inch for $250.00. Wow I cant believe it, I am going to a FS the other side of Adelaide next week they have white swans, melons and diamonds. Heres hoping they are nice.
    Chris, Leanne said you are thinking of selling your sunrise/crystals. Let me know when you do I'am very interested.

Medium Discus
    Didnt take you long to ask did it Karen.
    Chris the fish I got off you this morning is settling in nicely already eating, there was a slight standoff between her and the boss of my tank my red melon but that all seems carm now my red melon follows her everywhere though like a little lost puppy.

Leanne
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00331__medium_.jpg  

Medium Discus

Good to hear

Good to hear leanne, great pic.
    Show us some pics when you can of your hole tank if you can, with the other fish.
    I like my tank now, it looks good with a 4 pairs, looks a little less clutered.
    Thanks for the advise on my nitrites and nitrates. maybe my bacteria bloom a few weeks ago contributed to my levels going up, I have never tested them.
    can you still let me know what you you fo to maintain them.

Kaza not sure if wont get rid of my Golderns yet. My tank looks heaps more settled at the momet.

Medium Discus
    I'll take another pic Chris in a couple of days when shes settled in a bit even though she was just at the side of the tank begging for food my other ones a bit off colour to at the moment due to them getting their routine worming done yesterday but Im sure everyone will be back to normal in a couple of days

Leanne

so you finally got her leanne

good on u
    DF.com Resident Cool Guy

Medium Discus
    Quite funny actually as my other fish are juvies she makes them look tiny but everyones getting on fine there happy and so am I.

Leanne

Larvae
    Thats OK Chris, I really have my heart set on another pair of melons I just have to wait until they arrive on the 28th of April.

Just an Egg
    Leeanne and Chris, i belive simon is actually opening another shop a bit larger in Mount Barker. Benno
    Benno