Hi, I'm New Here!

Kusuri wormer plus

Does anyone know if this wormer is safe to use with corys, Bristlenose and Cardinal tetras? I assume if they are living with my discus they will also be carriers of flukes and worms. I would like to treat all of the fish in the tank at the same time if possible.

thanks
    Brian
    Tasdiscus

Just an Egg
    It is safe only thing it will kill snails

Medium Discus Discus Planetarium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasdiscus View Post
    Does anyone know if this wormer is safe to use with corys, Bristlenose and Cardinal tetras? I assume if they are living with my discus they will also be carriers of flukes and worms. I would like to treat all of the fish in the tank at the same time if possible.

thanks
    Brian
    Brian you can contact crest pets in Tassie for wormer plus Wendy has it in stock

Wrigglers
    Hi,

I use it regularly with the fish you mentioned in the same tank. Never a problem. I had an outbreak of snails that were introduced with some plants. The best thing about the Kusuri is it cleared up the snails. I treated twice, four days apart and dramatically reduced the snails. I treat about every 6 to 8 weeks and have not seen a snail for ages. The fish seem healthy and happy.
    20gm packs over here are $50. If you are having trouble getting it I'll pm you the contact for the supplier here.

Cheers