Hi Team,

Long time between posts for me.

Long story short, when I split with my ex she kept my aquarium.

Now 5 years later I have been going through my ADA Nature Aqruarium books, and thinking about upscaling from my Fluval Edge to an ADA Style tank, with 3-4 discus and some other schooling fish.

I was originally thinking of going for fully planted, but I think I will go with more of a scape of nice wood, and a few slow grown anubius etc, nothing too fancy, and leaving the scape to do the talking.

I guess in the last 5 years the hobby seems to have changed farily significantly, and noticing that, at least in sydney, the number of LFS's is nowhere near what it used to be, including my LFS in cremorne recently closing its doors.

I am thinking of a tank somewhere around 36"W x 16"D x 24"H, somewhere in the neighbourhood of 250L.

Ultimately I would like to go to a low maintenance style of setup, obviously discus cannot be neglected, but I dont want to be doing a 3 hour regiment every week, but I'd love to be able to do a water change in, say, 1 hour go to woah, which I think should be easily achivable with the right setup.

I'd love any input, especially regarding someone to do the scape for me!