Hi, I'm New Here!

Lay Down Water Change

Has anyone heard of a lay down water change? I was asked that question just before I was turned down for a business partnership deal. I had the deal sewed up however, my answer to that question sealed my fate. No sale little wriggler. Then I was told that it was where the water change takes the fish on down to a laying position in order to breath then refill tank with clean water. I heard of a 100% water change before but not this term.

I have a home based business and I really thought I needed this guy to help me sell fish so I could make a little money to help out around the house but when I said no to that question he just dropped the consideration for partnership like a hot potato. Oh well! Does anyone want to buy some Discus fish through me? Is asking on this forum Taboo.? If so I'll never do it again.[/code]
    HannaPro-Discus, William T Hannaford

Medium Discus Discus Planetarium's Avatar
    HP I think you will find it very hard to export from the usa to Australia cost alone would be huge its not easy to import, I import from Malaysia and the cost and all the paperwork etc, I would like to see some photos of your fish when you have time...

Wow, I think you've been saved from a very difficult situation. Can you imagine working with this guy? It would be a very stressful working relationship I think. Better out on your own I think.

As you may or may not know, we are an Australian based forum, although we do have several members from the USA, as Discus Planetarium have explained, we rarely see fish imported from the United States due to the distance and the strict Australian quarantine laws.

Having said that, you are welcome to advertise your fish in the classified section, as you are a home based operation. I just ask that you specify your fish cannot be sent to Australia due to the above. With luck, you may sell some to USA members.
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend