Just an Egg

Free to Good Home 1 Discus Adelaide

I have 1 Blue Turquoise Discus that I would like to give to a good home. I've had him since he was as big as a 50c Peice. It's about 2 years old - Good Colour and Shape and peaceful disposition. Not sure of sex.

I'm Closing the tank down (because of it's age over the next 6 or so months) that he is in and have swapped my larger tank to Ciclids because they are easier to keep in the horrible water Adelaide has. Would prefer him to go to a hobbyist rather than back to a store and I don't want any money for him just someone who keeps other discus.

Let me know if anyone is interested

There is a terrible picture of him (very blurry) as my avatar pic. Will see if i can get a better one tonight. He is a good looking fish.

Just an Egg

Yes please!

Yes please if I may? I'm in Flagstaff Hill and happy to come and pick him up whenever it suits you. I promise he will be well cared for with my other discus. Happy to provide any info to you so you can feel assured he will be cared for.
    Smiles,
    Ziggy
    When the power of love is greater than the love of power, the world will be at peace.