Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just an Egg

Melbourne shops selling Altums?

As the title suggests, does anyone know of any Melbourne stores selling Altum Angels?

Regards Gary.

Just an Egg
    Ask your local Lfs to ask aquarium industries they have wild caught altums and German breed tank raised.regards Lawrence

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by discusriver
    Ask your local Lfs to ask aquarium industries they have wild caught altums and German breed tank raised.regards Lawrence

Thanks for that lawrence. Do you have any idea what they are selling for re juvenile and or adult sizes?

Gary

Just an Egg
    Sorry there where no adults avaliable.they we 6 cm from memory,ask your Lfs to contact aquarium industries as they sell wholesale only.regards lawrence

Wrigglers
    Hi Angel 101,

If you google "aquarium industries" their site will be the first one to come up. You can then access the current stock list. At the moment they have both Peru and Altum angels in stock.

You can use the "store locator" on the site to find your closest aquarium industries retailer.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Bob

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBruce
    Hi Angel 101,

If you google "aquarium industries" their site will be the first one to come up. You can then access the current stock list. At the moment they have both Peru and Altum angels in stock.

You can use the "store locator" on the site to find your closest aquarium industries retailer.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Bob

Thanks Bob. I will get my local aquarium (Boronia) to give them a ring tomorrow.

Just an Egg
    Well I got four on order, arriving on Friday. Would have preferred a larger group, but these were very expensive, more than I anticipated. And I know how much these fish can be!

Just an Egg
    Took delivery of my fish on Friday. Very impressed with quality and they fed after only an hour or so in the tank. I heard that Aquarium Industries had 80, less my four.

Just an Egg
    Having a look around the shops today, there seems to be something of a glut of Altum's in Melbourne shops, with two having large numbers of fish. Both were selling the real McCoy and they were healthy looking fish. One shop had tank bred and the other wild caught. What a change from times past.

can you post details of the shops?
    I wouldn't mind some new stock