Wrigglers

FS Lights, filters, tanks, heaters, scissors, skimmers etc!

Hey guys,

Getting a shallow reef built so need to offload some goods for money and space!

4ft Hagen Glo twin T5HO 54w great condition, comes with 2 globes and can throw in another extra 2 globes Free!
    After $100

4ft AquaNova Twin T5h0 54w Great condition, comes with 2 globes and can throw in another extra 2 globes Free!
    After $60

Aqua One MG600 150w metal halide + 2 PL TUBES. Comes with All the leg stands, and 2 globes one marine, one 14000k? Brand new, only used for 4minutes before i hated the colour!.
    Overall good condition, but bit of light surface rust on the top, won't effect use just sand back lightly if bothered.
    after
    $100 $80

AQUA ONE AR380 AQUARIUM BLACK 34L 38X25X46CM, good condition comes with return, blue led moonlight, powerboard, filter media and thermometer
    $50

AquaNova 6kg Marine Salt. Only 95% used after $10 only lol!

Aqua one 55w heater, great condition $10!

Aquaone Maxi 500l/hr pump Great condition $10!

Aquaone Maxi 103f internal filter great condition $15!

Assorted box of ferts and test kits and random stuff! bought 2years ago? $20 Comes with seachem excel ferts, sera test kits, sera ferts etc.

Mt50 80l AIO, comes with stand, return, no hood. Comes with return pump and some filter media Perfect marine starter tank!
    Can throw in some base rock for starters! $100

Deltec mce300 Good condition $150 Great protein skimmer gets great thick skimmate

Deltec mce600 $200

Eheim compact 1000 return
    $30 great condition

Genuine Brand new ADA Inflow v7, not sure if its the 17mm or 20mm? 20mm is the overall intake size and 17mm is the inside of it if you get me Lol?
    I dunno what happened but the box's has slightly faded off? comes with 1 suction cap, and some manual lol

Looking at $150 now $50. Some pics from last night

Also got a Do! Aqua Scissors M, brand new.. I opened the plastic casing just to have a look but its still attached to the blue cardboard thing lol
    Asking price now $20

Pickup in bossley park sydney
    Email me at jo.mumma@Hotmail.com
    or PM

Cheers
    Jono
    *Disclaimer:
    If you hav'ent relised by now i can't spell for $H!T

Wrigglers
    Take $20 off all lights!
    *Disclaimer:
    If you hav'ent relised by now i can't spell for $H!T