Hi, I'm New Here!

Australian Freeze Dried Black Worms

Hi all, just thought I would put a quick note here to tell you all that I have a new web page www.blackworms.com.au and that if you order before the end of this month you will get a 25% discount on your order. I think the new web page is worth looking at, if only for the cool videos of discus feeding, but you will also be able to order black worms with spinach or black worms with spirulina, spinach and carophyll pink. These mixes have been selling extremely well overseas for a while now. By the way, you have to go through the hassle of re-registering even if you are a returning customer.
    Cheers,
    Mal

Free Swimmer
    My fish are loving your worms+ spinach mix Mal!

Hi, I'm New Here!
    I'm very happy to hear that, I put a lot of work and research into that mix to try to make sure it was a good one

These are great, and no doubt even better with the new additions. Great job Mal
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Hi, I'm New Here!
    I just logged on to see if anyone knew who to get OZI Blackworm from! good timing.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    thanks for fixing my order Malcom, the Guys LOVE your worms and are noticably less intrested in their other foods.

Grave dig...

I have just starting feeding aussie blackworms as a treat. I soak in water then stick to the tank as suggested. My discus go mad to start with, then move on leaving a big clump stuck to the tank and floating worms around the tank. They don't seem to eat the floating worms either. Any ideas on how to get them interested?