Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Medium Discus Discus Planetarium's Avatar

KUSURI WORMER PLUS

Discus Planetarium is now the Australian Distributor for Kusuri Wormer Plus,over the years i have tried many worming products and i believe wormer plus is the best on the market.They come in 5g packets and 20g packets,at this stage i only have the 5g packets they cost $25 each plus $10 shipping and for the USA $15 shipping.5g packet will treat approximately 1900 Liters.
    WORMER PLUS, aquatic fish wormer, fluke & parasite killer.

Many fish come from massive river systems where water changes all the time. This is the difference to keeping them trapped in a ‘glass box’ & with nowhere to escape, unwanted pest can build up & possibly be a problem to fish. Using wormer plus on a regular basis will help keep these pest down. If any fish is in good health, not picked on and kept in the correct conditions worms should not a problem. But as soon as the fish is stressed or bullied, its natural immunity is compromised and worms or other pest can take a hold. A sure sign of a worm problem is when the fish still eats, yet is wafer thin with the famous pinched in look above the eyes. Wormer plus will rid discus & aquarium fish of internal helminths, plus a host of other pest. Although a second dose after four days will be needed in heavy infestations of flukes. So if your discus looks black, emaciated or just worn out use wormer plus on a regular basis and do them a favour. It is not necessary to turn off U/V sterilisation during its application, but it is advisable to remove carbon whilst using this medication for full effect.

• Wormer plus can be mixed with other aquarium medications.
    • 100% safe & will not harm the biological filtration.
    • Can be used with rays, puffer fish, and free-swimming fry from one week old.
    • 100% safe to use in aquariums with plants.
    • An easy to use 30 UK gallon measuring scoop is supplied in every pack, making it easy to measure out and to administer the treatment.
    • Full instructions are on the back of every pack.
    • Using wormer plus once a month will help to keep your valued discus & fish in tip top health.

Flubendazole is the effective main active ingredient, & works differently to other fluke treatments by gently starving the parasite. Making this product perfectly safe for regular usage. Naturally sourced calcium carbonate is blended in & acts as a gentle booster and ‘pick me up’ after the pests are killed. A minuscule amount of Natural Calcium carbonate (0.01g) is blended with the Flubenzonal to adjust a very slight drop in PH from adding the Flubenzonal. This cleverly balances out this medication making very little (if any) difference to PH when using wormer plus.

• Marketed with the small animal exemption scheme.
    • It is 100% legal; also passed with risk phrases and safety phrases.
    • It is recommended to worm your fish once a month for trouble free discus keeping.
    • To use, simply mix in a food grade container half filled with aquarium water; secure tight fitting lid and shake to mix the medication. Add to aquarium over a one-minute period.
    • Wormer plus will not raise your PH.
    • Complies with the good manufacturing practice (GMP).

Discus had a bad name as a difficult fish to keep, some said imposable. NOT SO, just misunderstood. As long as they have the right conditions & free of parasites they are just as easy to keep as any other tropical fish. Discus keeping in the old days was regarded as a fish shrouded in mystery, and difficult to keep. Just to be kept by the experts and the highly experienced. It is recommended to worm your discus once a month for trouble free discus keeping and this will give them a flying start if introducing new stock. Now keeping your favourite tropical fish has never been easier.

WARNING: It is advisable NOT to use this medication in a tank containing pet snails.

Buy with confidence from Plymouth Discus Voted The UK’s No.1 Top Discus Retailer 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011 & again for 2012 By Our Customers, & Practical Fishkeeping Magazine Readers Poll

Also peace of mind that you are buying from a highly recommended, time served family business that has earned a track record of excellent service

wormer plus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wormer_plus_004__small_.jpg  

Hi, I'm New Here!

kusuri

I would like to purchase some kusuri. Please contact me at sykes@tsn.cc for payment and address details.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,i will send wormers tomorrow thanks again..DP..

Hi All,I have received a new shippment of wormer plus in today all orders will be shiped out on Monday thanks again..DP..

Free Swimmer
    Hi DP. I'd like a pack. How do I order?

Hi mate just send me a pm with your ph number and I will call you thanks

Hi All I will have a new shipment of wormer plus coming in next week

Hi all another new shipment of wormer plus is in stock...

Another shipment of wormer plus just came in stock..$25 each..