Free Swimmer

Noob breeding questions, now my tanks almost ready.

Its hard to believe that its over a year since i picked up three delightful angels from EA (see http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23356). Finally my breeding setup is almost ready and the questions begin!

1) All three were purchased at the same size. One, I think the female, has grown to almost twice the size of the other two (presumably males). Is this normal? If not, what could be the cause?

2) I suspect the one pair from the trio may be brother and sister. Is this an issue in the fish world? I suspect most pairs for sale are possibly from the same parents.

3) If a pair is ostensibly the same fish (i.e. 2 pearlscales or 2 koi etc) will the fry all be the same?

4) Is the general practice to keep like with like, or to mix? I have two large marbled veil tail males I'd like to put to stud, but do I need to look for female veil tails?

5) The angel tank has 3 x blue/silver (2 male, 1 female), 1 x white (sex unknown), 2 x Koi (female), 2 x Marble veil tails (apparently male). Yet the only pairings have been Blue + Blue and Blue + Koi. It also has B/Ns, SAEs & YoYos. Will the other males and females pair up over time, or if they are placed in a breeding tank together?

6) For breeding I have 3 x 600x450x600 tanks, with a 1200x450x450 grow out tank and a 750x300x400 hospital tank. I was planning to run sponge or K1 media filters in the 3 breeders & hospital tank, and a SunSun 2200lph & Eheim 2217 on the grow out tank. Will this suffice?

Cheers,
    Scott

sounds perfect with the fry stick to sponge filter untill they are 5c size then you can switch to K1 filters