Exotic Aquatic in Carnegie.

Took a drive down to Exotic Aquatic today to have a look around and meet Adrian. I've known Adrian through the Discus Forums pages for quite some time, but this is the first time I've met him face to face.

What a lovely shop, and what a great guy Adrian is, and boy does he know his plants. I'm so envious of his ability to grow just about anything, and make it look so easy. I know it's not, I've tried several times with planted tanks, including all the CO2 gear, and never had the success he's getting. I've got him setting up an 18 inch planted cube tank for me, and I can't wait to post photos here.

If you're looking for some planted tank ideas, or some healthy looking fish, pay them a visit. It's really worth it.
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Free Swimmer
    I completely concur. Marevellous how much stuff Adrian packs into that shop.

He is also willing to share his knowledge, and is patient with newcomers (says he that took 12 months to get his CO2 setup working as it should).

Cheers,
    Scott

Just an Egg

exotic aquatic

i absolutely agree. fantastic store and adrian is so generous with his help and advice. his store has ignited a passion in planted tanks. there is no other store like it!
    trace