Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just an Egg

eoi-curipera juvies

hi everyone i have about 20 -7cm curipera juvies that i am thinking of selling.not sure weather i am willing to ship but if anyone is interested leave a message.the parents were purchased from adrian at exotic aquatic and are from forrest a well known breeder.there are pics of the parents in the breeding basics section under curipera with there 3rd spawn. i was going to ask $25 each but am open to offers.regards lawrence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imgp1229.jpg   imgp1232.jpg  

Wrigglers
    Hi Lawrence,

I would love to take four of them at that price plus the cost of shipping if you are able to arrange that.

Regards,

Bob

Just an Egg
    hey bob not sure if i can ship (have never shipped fish before)i would rather sell locally first .thanks for the interest .regards lawrence

Wrigglers
    No Worries,

Please keep me in mind if you can't find homes for them all locally.

Regards,

Bob

Have you got any pics of the parents? If there the ones I am thinking about it, there a very very nice pair and at the time I was seriously concidering them.

Are you looking at continuing to breed them, I've got no room at the moment but will be looking at some in the future. Not meaning this to come off rude but if there the ones im thinking about and if you ever concider selling them, let me know.

is it the same as your profile image?

Found the pics under your other username. Jealous of your Alenqeurs and the Curipera pairs Beautiful fish

Just an Egg
    my avatar is the female from the pair if you want to see pics of parents go to breeding basics in this forum and under curipera with there 3rd spawn are pics of both parents.regards lawrence

Just an Egg
    sorry i should have added the parents are not wild discus but are tank breed versions with wild discus colour .regards lawrence

Just an Egg

Curipera Juves

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if you have, or will be having another juvie batch for sale soon. I am thinking of a group of around 12.
    Thanks
    Kerrie