Wrigglers

help needed plumbing lge fishroom

hey all,ive got a mate who is fitting out a large fishroom and wants/needs some advice on his plumbing.
    hes got pallet racks and wants to run 3,4,5 ft tanks,while having a 6ft sump,i think.
    hes banging his head against the wall and wondering whats the best way/option to do what he wants to do
    so im just putting it out there if there is anyone with some experience,knowledge in this type of thing and is willing to help another fish keeper to get his stuff sorted please let me know,he has tried on the other forums but not having much luck and living up here in fnq theres not to many people that can help out
    so if you can HELP that would be great.

cheers marty

plan it out, if possible draw the roo to scale and draw the racks in it.
    you need a system of pipes to remove the water (water changes) and a system of pipes to deliver water (fills) you could use the delivery system as the return from your filter if he's using a central sump but if ever you need to isolate a tank you'd be stuffed.

if you have time draw a quick img up in paint and post it so we get an idea on the floor plan, number of racks and layout.

that way we can make better decisions on what suits him best.

Wrigglers
    ill see if i can get his drawings i know he has them on another forum

Does he want to filter all the tanks with the same sump (ie: share the water) ?
    "If it isn't a wild its way too mild ! "

Wrigglers
    No some are sumped and some on air