Just an Egg

Anyone wanna lend me a hand for 5 seconds?

Any strong guys (or girls lol) wanna help me lift my new tank off the floor onto its stand this weekend? Literally take 5 seconds of your time and I would be forever greatful. If your passing through North Lakes Brisbane on saturday or sunday you would really be helping me out.
    Thanks
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Medium Discus Discus Planetarium's Avatar
    going to browns planes on sat i will see what i can do for you send me a pm with your ph number thanks..

Just an Egg
    Thanks Anthony. I'm on the otherside of Brissie though? Would hate to have you drive an extra hour just for five minutes of muscle lol. I'm going to have one more go at attempting to lift it but I will pm you now
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Just an Egg
    I think I just broke a pb in clean and jerk. Managed to lift the monster onto the stand just hubby n me. Waiting for the sucker to fill now

Blue Diamond Discus BigDaddyAdo's Avatar
    What size tank?
    I don't get drunk I get AWESOME!!!

Just an Egg
    Was my new 5 x2.5 x 2.5. All good