Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tiny Fry

does Marlons Discus still exsist??? I dont think so

Cant contact him, so doubt i will be buying from him,

Free Swimmer
    Yes Marlon does still exists I talk to him a lot.

Free Swimmer
    He has a new shipment coming in next week.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    I have not received one fish from Marlon from my order many months ago (I received 3 out of the 4 fish I ordered). I have not been able to contact him through email or sms.

Swifto would you be able to get a hold of Marlon for me, thanks.

Tiny Fry
    I think ill pass, his website doesnt work, and know reply to my email.

Just an Egg
    has anyone managed to contact marlon.i was interested in some discus but he dosent reply to my pms or my emails through his website.has any one else been able to contact him .

Tiny Fry
    I havent had a reply to my email?

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by discusriver
    has anyone managed to contact marlon.i was interested in some discus but he dosent reply to my pms or my emails through his website.has any one else been able to contact him .
    Hi Discusriver if you are interested in some aaa grade discus at reasonable prices please take a look at some of our discus with their own individual photos ,this will guarantee what you see is what you get on our website at www.finvisionlive.com if the discus you view on the site don't suit your taste then we can pm you photos of more fish to select from our stock of over 250 discus from 8 cm to jumbo sizes
    FinVision is an Ornamental fish Importer with approved AQIS QAP holding facility, importing AAA Discus from the World Famous IP Discus Farm, Owned and operated by Mr Tony Tan, world Champion winner many times over and his Business Partner Jeffrey Tan is also a World famous Discus Judge, Traveling the word to Judge all the Major Discus Shows with a large panel of other world class Judges. Contact FinVision
    Office 0243536330
    Mobile 0412477997
    brian@finvisionlive.com
    Web www.finvisionlive.com

Just an Egg
    hey brian do you have a co-op reseller close to geelong in vic as getting to a airport is quite hard for me .also i was after wild discus anything coming in soon.regards lawrence

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by discusriver
    hey brian do you have a co-op reseller close to geelong in vic as getting to a airport is quite hard for me .also i was after wild discus anything coming in soon.regards lawrence
    Hi Lawrence is sent you a PM
    FinVision is an Ornamental fish Importer with approved AQIS QAP holding facility, importing AAA Discus from the World Famous IP Discus Farm, Owned and operated by Mr Tony Tan, world Champion winner many times over and his Business Partner Jeffrey Tan is also a World famous Discus Judge, Traveling the word to Judge all the Major Discus Shows with a large panel of other world class Judges. Contact FinVision
    Office 0243536330
    Mobile 0412477997
    brian@finvisionlive.com
    Web www.finvisionlive.com