Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tiny Fry

Getting back into Discus if I can find a good supplier.

Hi Guys, Thinking bout getting some young ones round 5-7cms, probably 8 or 10 and growing them out in a bare bottom, then putting them into a nice display tank with sand and a bit of driftwood, I live in canberra and am looking for a really good supplier who supplies quality shaped Discus I don't mind getting them shipped, Thanks Luke

Tiny Fry
    what, know one on here buys Discus, thanks guys,

Where is Discus planetarium and SLS u will find them both on this site

Just an Egg

Re: Getting back into Discus if I can find a good supplier.

[quote="goodoo"]Hi Guys, Thinking bout getting some young ones round 5-7cms, probably 8 or 10 and growing them out in a bare bottom, then putting them into a nice display tank with sand and a bit of driftwood, I live in canberra and am looking for a really good supplier who supplies quality shaped Discus I don't mind getting them shipped, Thanks Luke[/quote

You could also take a look at our selection on www.finvisionlive.com we are located on the central coast of NSW. We also ship nation wide. Unfortunatly we dont have many small size discus in stock at the moment , although we do have over 200 x Medium to Large Discus in stock.
    FinVision is an Ornamental fish Importer with approved AQIS QAP holding facility, importing AAA Discus from the World Famous IP Discus Farm, Owned and operated by Mr Tony Tan, world Champion winner many times over and his Business Partner Jeffrey Tan is also a World famous Discus Judge, Traveling the word to Judge all the Major Discus Shows with a large panel of other world class Judges. Contact FinVision
    Office 0243536330
    Mobile 0412477997
    brian@finvisionlive.com
    Web www.finvisionlive.com

Free Swimmer
    also u can look up marlons discus he is in sydney

Free Swimmer
    discus planetarium is on the gold coast & sls is located net to sydney airport

Just an Egg
    "Exotic Aquatic" is also a great source for good quality Discus , they are in Victoria visit www.exoticaquatic.com.au or talk to Adrian Weinberg Director EA. He is very knowlagable with Discus and will be most helpfull

Regards Brian FinVisionlive.com
    FinVision is an Ornamental fish Importer with approved AQIS QAP holding facility, importing AAA Discus from the World Famous IP Discus Farm, Owned and operated by Mr Tony Tan, world Champion winner many times over and his Business Partner Jeffrey Tan is also a World famous Discus Judge, Traveling the word to Judge all the Major Discus Shows with a large panel of other world class Judges. Contact FinVision
    Office 0243536330
    Mobile 0412477997
    brian@finvisionlive.com
    Web www.finvisionlive.com

Tiny Fry
    thanks guys, I have been looking around, Marlon has not replied to my email, so not shore if he is still trading, exotic aquatics website is a bit dodgy, maybe ill give him a call.

Free Swimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by goodoo
    thanks guys, I have been looking around, Marlon has not replied to my email, so not shore if he is still trading, exotic aquatics website is a bit dodgy, maybe ill give him a call.
    Hi Goodoo,Marlon still exists if u send me a pm of what your after I ring him & c if he doesn't mine me giving u his Mobil number,that way u can deal with him.

Medium Discus Discus Planetarium's Avatar
    Hi Goodoo,we are big importers of forrest discus in malysia,here at Discus Planetarium its all about quality fish,we have many strains in stock if you would like to contact us we will be able to help you out as much as we can thanks....