Hi, I'm New Here!

Metro treatment been 4 days consecutive

Hi Guys,

about 2 weeks ago one of my discus is not eating (Blue Scorpion) and the following three days my other 2 discuss are not eating (erption and red turq) then I add 3table spoon of epsom salt and the sick fishes poo white feces which is a bad sign. i've been read some advise in this website and SD forum and they all recommend to treat with Metronidazole.

so the the treatment was starting last Saturday with big wc about 40% add about 4 spoons of epsom salt (i've got 4 ft tank), raise the temp to 31 and add about 4 tablet 400/mg of Metro (crushed).
    -Sunday done wc about 25%, add 3 spoons epsom salt + 4 tablet of metros
    -Monday wc about 30%, add 1 spoon of epsom salt + 4 tablet of metro
    -Today wc about 25%, add 4 tspoon of epsom salt + 4 tablet of metro
    I found the blue scorpion is now starting to chewing beef heart but and blow it again, the red turq is starting chasing for the food but not eat that much, the only worry me is my eruption which is still not eating, clamped, showing the stress bar and breath very quick.

So can you please advise what is the best way to treat my fish since I read that metro treatment should not take over 5 days?

here some of the pics of my eruption.

FYI: i've got about 6 Juvies and a pair on the same tank (divided tank)

Shot at 2012-09-11

Shot at 2012-09-11

Apart from the fish being off there food, anything else wrong with them?

I'd just give em a big water change and some different food (previous may be off ) they look ok in the pics.

Put the white feces down to the effects of the Epson salts (take some laxettes and poo normal yourself!) you may have some off food, feed em something alive a couple of times and see.

Sick fish turn dark they don't just get stress bars. Your cure isn't needed yet and may be making them sick.

That's my opinion and happy to be corrected.