Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just an Egg
    Where's the iphone/ipad/android app? Scrap that, better that can't watch these easily on my phone.

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by mawhins
    Where's the iphone/ipad/android app? Scrap that, better that can't watch these easily on my phone.
    Thank you, we appreciate your comments, I agree with you, we needed to release the site by popular demand. The apps you are referring to are a fundamental demand for all website's. We are going to release these apps. This site isn’t an off the shelf website program that one can purchase. We will do our best Thank you
    FinVision is an Ornamental fish Importer with approved AQIS QAP holding facility, importing AAA Discus from the World Famous IP Discus Farm, Owned and operated by Mr Tony Tan, world Champion winner many times over and his Business Partner Jeffrey Tan is also a World famous Discus Judge, Traveling the word to Judge all the Major Discus Shows with a large panel of other world class Judges. Contact FinVision
    Office 0243536330
    Mobile 0412477997
    brian@finvisionlive.com
    Web www.finvisionlive.com

Just an Egg
    Brian any ring lepoards 6-7 cm? And how do we find out who is co-op for north side of Brisbane?
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Just an Egg
    Hoping to hear back regarding where pick up would be in North Brisbane please.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsie
    Hoping to hear back regarding where pick up would be in North Brisbane please.
    Hi sorry for the late reply. I don’t log on hear every day, we dont have any ring leopards in this shipment, we will email you your pickup Aquarium shops address; if we don’t have a co op member in your area then we will send directly to your preferred address for delivery.
    Thanks Regards Brian
    FinVision is an Ornamental fish Importer with approved AQIS QAP holding facility, importing AAA Discus from the World Famous IP Discus Farm, Owned and operated by Mr Tony Tan, world Champion winner many times over and his Business Partner Jeffrey Tan is also a World famous Discus Judge, Traveling the word to Judge all the Major Discus Shows with a large panel of other world class Judges. Contact FinVision
    Office 0243536330
    Mobile 0412477997
    brian@finvisionlive.com
    Web www.finvisionlive.com