Thread: Rod Lewis

Just an Egg

Rod Lewis

Can anyone tell me if Rod Lewis is still a memeber on here and selling discus to the public? I bought my first lot of discus from him years ago and am very keen to buy from him now that I am living in Brissie and starting back up with discus again.
    TIA

Wrigglers
    Hi Woodsie,

Rod was sponsoring on SimplyDiscus as Fishmaniac and he was advertising until the start of this year and promoting product he had available on there.

A white pages search for fishmania gives contact details for Tingalpa, Qld. Similar search for Rod Lewis gives information for a real estate agent in a different area.

I do have an e-mail address if you want it but I have not used it for some time.

Regards,

Bob

Just an Egg
    Thanks Bob I will go and have a look over there then maybe try some other way.

Hi Woodsie,

I'm still about mate, but not currently importing any discus. I still have my own collection (about a dozen tanks) and do breed some from time to time. I don't often visit forums, but if you leave me a private message here or on simply discus i will get it. On simply discus, i am known as Rod.

Hi Bob,

Thanks mate. I'm the fellah in Tingalpa. Have no idea who the real estate agent is...lol. email is still current mate.

Regards

Rod Lewis

Just an Egg
    Hi Rod,
    I was wondering if you still have your line of Alenquers going as I would love to purchase a group of young ones.
    Cheers
    Kerrie

Hi Kerrie,

No. I have not bred any discus at all this year. Not sure where you can get alenquers from, it has been a while since i have seen them available.

Good luck with your search.

Rod

Just an Egg
    Thanks Rod,
    have my heart set on some alenquer type juvies for a sand and driftwood tank. Am not in any real rush, didn't think they would be that hard to come by. Have heard that OAFI have some listed for sale, but would rather spend my money on some decent breeders juvies than buy from a store. If you hear of anyone that are breeding in the near future could you please let me know
    Thanks so much for the reply,
    Cheers,
    Kerrie