Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wrigglers
    I purchased afew discus discus and currently have them in quarantine, I am using H4 Superkiller as I have read and heard that it contains praziquantel (noted by the disclosure of not to use it with formalin) and Levamisole (for round worms - nematodes) and DMZ (Dimetridazole for flagellates).

If this is true...this is the ideal intestinal wormer as it hits many forms of bad guys discus may carry.

Can anyone confirm if this is true please?

As its not stated on the H4 the active ingredients.
    Rossco

Wrigglers
    Must say I highly recommend this medication, used it a few times now and dam it works so so good.
    Got some new discus from Rod I will be posting pics up soon, this weekend perhaps. Rod has a new supplier, amazing and beautiful discus. Top prices also.
    Rossco

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Should I take out carbon befor I use h4 and h2 cheers

Wrigglers
    yeah take out carbon, and hope your spotted discus pair fry are doing well mate.
    Rossco

Wrigglers
    Hi all,

I recently had a favourite female damage an eye and start losing condition fast as not feeding well. Moved her to another tank with her partner as was barely swimming after a while and used the H2 and H4. Over about a week and a half she gained composure and started feeding. Moved her back to the main tank about a week after that. She's blind in one eye now. That was a couple of months ago and caught her yesterday beating up the tank bully. I'd say she's doing as well as can be expected. : )
    I also use the readily available Kusuri Wormer Plus every month or so. Its a wormer, fluke and parasite killer in one. Seems to help keep things settled. I haven't added anything new for a long while though so have been stretching that out a bit. That's about $45 for 20gms and I use about 7.5 gms to treat my tank from memory for 1000lts. There's plenty of cat fish fry and cory fry, from a few days to a month or so old on the tank floor and it doesn't bother them at all. Supposed to be safe on week old fry and I've noticed no ill effects on them at any age with the Kusuri Plus.

Cheers

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Anyone know where this is still avaliable?

Just an Egg
    Hi Mate,

What you chasing?

Wrigglers
    Try ebay, I seen it for sale there.

All the best.
    Rossco

Wrigglers
    Hi ddr,

Livingfish78 can sort you out. He's helped me out big time,

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ddr View Post
    Anyone know where this is still avaliable?
    Found a supplier on eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dozza7