Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Medium Discus Discus Planetarium's Avatar

DP WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM

now in stock, USA made twin caravan water filter system for easy filling of your tanks anywhere anytime on your caravan, boat or motorhome or fish tanks. The caravan twin system comes complete with strong stainless steel bracket, all metal joining nipple and 2 x hose connecters and 1 x 0.5 micron poly spun pre filter and 2nd stage 1 x Multipure 0.4 micron carbon block cartridge. Upgrade to a 1st stage cleanable 0.2 micron doulton ceramic sterasyl cartridge and 2nd stage 0.4 micron carbon block Recommended 12 monthly change for all filters. Remove from your drinking and shower water, chlorine, dirt and sediment, rust, slime, algea, bacteria, giardia, cryptosporidium, heavy metals such as lead, pesticides, herbicides and more. All you do to filter your water with this system is connect to any standard garden hose and fill your tanks etc in no time with clean, fresh, pure water. 10 inch cartridges and system.
    price $185+ shipping.contact discus planetarium.

Will it remove chloroamine? If not can it cleave the ammonia ion from the chlorine?

yes it will remove chloroamine

Hi, I'm New Here!
    where is the data sheet to prove it removes it? there is only two manufactures that have chloroamine rated cartridges and thats not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by dozercal
    where is the data sheet to prove it removes it? there is only two manufactures that have chloroamine rated cartridges and thats not one of them.
    as this is your first post this is not the way to make new friends on here,mate that is what i have been told i dont make the filters ....

Hi, I'm New Here!
    nothing personal.. but you cant advertise something that the cartridge isnt rated for.. your are selling a good quality product. The QMP housing is one of the best on the market.

just been on the phone to them and they told me yes it removes chloroamine, they will send me the data sheet it will take around 1 week as it comes from the usa as soon as i have it i will put it up on here for you all thanks.....