Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrigglers

EOI: Apistogramma Juvies

As per title, have several species growing out atm and some species will be ready to sell in the coming weeks.

PM or Email if interested and I can give you more information regarding species & prices.

cheers Apistoguy
    DWARF CICHLID LOVER, I Keep and breed apistogrammas, and have a 4x2x18 display tank which houses big discus fish, cardinal & rummynose tetras, german blue ram pair and a lone male pepp. b/n.

I have the following apisto species atm:

Algodon, Atahualapa, Agassizii, Baenschi"inka", Blue Steel,Borelli"opal", Cacatuoide"orange flash",,Elizabethae"red belly", Hoignei, Hongsloi"farb f2", Iniridae, Mendezi, Nijsseni, Panduro, Pebas"sp.morado", Trifasciata.

Blue Diamond Discus BigDaddyAdo's Avatar
    Well of course I'm interested.
    I don't get drunk I get AWESOME!!!

Just an Egg
    hi
    can u give us a updated list of what u have for sale
    thanks yanke

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by yanke
    hi
    can u give us a updated list of what u have for sale
    thanks yanke
    Hi Yanke

I dont really have too much for sale atm (all sold out). I have plenty of new babies from several different species that im growing out but I dont anticipate anything being ready until the new year.

For your interest, these are the species im growing out.

Hoignei
    Jurensis
    Elizabethae
    Algodon
    Blue steel
    Trifasciata
    Hongsloi 2
    Cacatuoide orange
    Baenschi inka
    Atahualapa

cheers Apistoguy
    DWARF CICHLID LOVER, I Keep and breed apistogrammas, and have a 4x2x18 display tank which houses big discus fish, cardinal & rummynose tetras, german blue ram pair and a lone male pepp. b/n.

Algodon, Atahualapa, Agassizii, Baenschi"inka", Blue Steel,Borelli"opal", Cacatuoide"orange flash",,Elizabethae"red belly", Hoignei, Hongsloi"farb f2", Iniridae, Mendezi, Nijsseni, Panduro, Pebas"sp.morado", Trifasciata.

Just an Egg
    any pics of the adult trifasciata?

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by joller
    any pics of the adult trifasciata?
    I no longer have the parents, sold them too a friend who desperately wanted them. I think I have some pics on my phone, so i'll upload them to the computer and post them here for you to see.

cheers Apistoguy

Just an Egg
    cheers mate, when they're sellable i'll take a 3 or 4 pairs, and anything else you have that takes my fancy at the time

joel.

Wrigglers

Trifasciata Parents

As promised, here are the trifasciata pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trifasciata_mum.jpg   trifasciata_dad_320.jpg  

Just an Egg
    wow they are nice the trifasciata
    how much for a pair of them

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by yanke
    wow they are nice the trifasciata
    how much for a pair of them
    The babies are still growing and wont be ready for a while yanke.